Ugh…it’s Monday again. A couple of things to motivate you through the week!
- An awesome new exhibit at Galerie 124 in Savannah (ABOVE) ft. Michael Ezell and Denise Duong. Stop by and check out some talented artists!
- Midcentury heaven in Ohio via DesignSponge.
- Flags for sale! VDC went global this week (ABOVE).
- This warehouse home on Apartment Therapy is everything! I want to go to there.
- Alexander Hall has a dope photography exhibit in Savannah thru this Saturday, February 20th. Bike, Uber, pedicab down to Indian Street! And stop by Service for a drink or seven!