Some things we’re obsessed with this week:
- Mrs. McCarthy (Emily, that is) does it again with a wealth of beautiful new monograms (above). She is southern style icon and her blog is simply decadent. I’m mulling over a couple of options, but have my choices narrowed down to a couple. The lobsters are one of my faves!! Everybody needs a monogram so you might as well have one from a local genius!!
- Michelle Armas, Erin McIntosh and Jessica Durrant had what looked to be a killer pop-up shop sample sale in Decatur this last weekend. And if you couldn’t make it to North Georgia, check out their wares online. They are some brilliant Georgia-based artists and deserve your full internet attention. Ch-ch-check ’em out.
- Michelle also shared a beautiful update on her adoption process on her blog. Very emotional and very inspiring.
- I’m digging that You’re Welcome Savannah is capturing some Savannah nightlife and these images of Waffle House et al are my jam! River Street looks amazingly peaceful and empty. Great shots by the very talented duo of Cedric and Autumn as usual. If you don’t know ’em…why not? #TheyCool
- These tropical design pictures over on Design Sponge are stunning. There are a lot of words between them, too…I didn’t read them…but I’m sure they’re great, too!
- Paige’s sexy, dark bedroom over on Apartment Therapy is the cuddliest, stylish-est, best-est room ever. Love a dark bedroom as it creates both a calm and comfortable space, and looks dangerous and dead-sexy as hell. We’re into it. Are you.
- Here’s another black bedroom from Design Sponge’s Pinterest that we’re vibing on.
If you dig the things we dig this week, feel free to leave a comment below and let’s discuss. Or if you just want to say hey, say hey! We’re on board with that. Thanks for coming by for a visit! – Team Clutter